LAVENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
MEETING 1 OCTOBER 2020
A G E N D A
Parish Council Meetings are being held by Zoom video conference. If you would like to make comments at the begining of the meeting, or listen to the rest of the meeting - please request the Zoom login by emailing Lavenham Parish Council before 5pm on Wednesday 30th September.
1. Police Matters.
2. County Councillor’s Report.
3. District Councillor’s Report.
4. To confirm the Minutes of the previous meeting.
5. Declarations of Interest.
6. To receive apologies for absence.
7. Matters arising and update of outstanding issues: Lavenham Guided Tours poster request;
National Trust Guildhall shop and Long Melford Practice, letters of representation update.
8. Finance and Strategy.
Invoices received/Cheques for signature.
Planning matters, to include applications received and decided (see separate list)
Gas works site progress
11. Housing and Social
Good Neighbours Scheme and Lavenham Dementia Alliance
13. CIL bids
14. Christmas lighting etc.
15. Covid-19 an update
16. Lavenham Neighbourhood Development Plan revision update
17. Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and future agenda items
Date of next meeting – Thursday 5th November 2020