Suffolk County Council – Highways contact points
- The most effective way to report a problem, defect or issue (and ensure that its clearly recorded and dealt with) is to use the online reporting tool which includes street lighting and potholes.
- For more detailed problem reports or enquiries, please call the Customer Service Centre on 0345 606 6171
- Visit the Suffolk Highways webpages for information on the work they do. Forward programme of works is located on the Roadworks in Suffolk pages.
- Twitter @suff_highways for up-to-date news and information on the service.
- To find the latest road works, road closures, diversions and traffic restrictions in Suffolk, including Suffolk Highways and utilities works, please visit Roadworks
- For advice and support on dealing with highways issues in Babergh District and your community, you can contact your local Service Delivery Centre by emailing:PhoenixHouseSDC@suffolk.gov.uk