Lavenham in Suffolk is a vibrant community of 1800 people. It is famous for its wealth of medieval buildings which date from its period as one of the leading wool towns in the Middle Ages. The Guildhall of Corpus Christi, the Little Hall and the Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul are all open to the public. Further information on activities visit Lavenham Forum.
On this site there is also Visitor Information.
For details of the work of Parish Councillors and how you can get involved visit: the role of a Parish Councillor and the role of the Parish Council to find out more, or send us an email.
Coronavirus (Covid 19) Pandemic
- The Parish Council Meetings are being conducted via video conferencing.
- Public Safety during the recovery phase.
- Regular Newsletters are being circulated.
- How to get repeat prescriptions by email.
- Family Lockdown tips.
- Post Office opening hours.
Civil Parking Enforcement.
Is now operating in Lavenham.
For Information on Civil Parking Enforcement.